Please familiarize yourself with our new COVID protocols prior to attending treatment.
- Appointment times will be staggered, so we ask that you arrive on time and please wait outside the building and we will call you at the time of your appointment to allow you inside.
- We ask that clients bring a mask to their appointment or one will be provided for them at cost/included in treatment rate.
- When possible, please maintain 6 foot distancing from staff.
- Contactless forms of payment only, no cash accepted.
- If you have been experiencing any symptoms please cancel your appointment and rebook for after a minimum 10 day isolation (no charge for cancellation).
- Treatment and shared areas will be cleaned between appointments.
- To reduce high contact points, please use your washroom facilities at home before attending treatment.
- Clients will be required to sign an in-person treatment consent form prior to arrival.