Please familiarize yourself with our new COVID protocols prior to attending treatment.
- Appointment times will be staggered, so we ask that you arrive on time, or wait outside the building until your appointment start time, as we do not currently have a waiting area.
- We ask that clients bring a mask to their appointment or one will be provided for them at cost/included in treatment rate.
- When possible, please maintain 6 foot distancing from staff.
- Contactless forms of payment only, no cash accepted.
- If you have been experiencing any symptoms please cancel your appointment and rebook for after a minimum 10 day isolation (no charge for cancellation).
- Treatment and shared areas will be cleaned between appointments.
- To reduce high contact points, please use your washroom facilities at home before attending treatment.
- Clients will be required to sign an in-person treatment consent form prior to arrival.