Naturopathic medicine is a holistic approach to health and wellness that encompasses a variety of natural modalities to treat ailments. Diagnosis tends to focus on the underlying, or root, causes. Dr. Jen utilizes a variety of methods to help her clients reach optimal wellness, such as: acupuncture, nutrition, hormone balancing, prolotherapy, and IV drips.
- Food Sensitivity and Intolerance Testing – The ELISA blood test identifies foods that may cause fatigue, headache, poor metabolism, stubborn weight, gas, bloating, pain, etc. Results indicate which foods you are sensitive and intolerant to. Once you know, you are able to adapt your diet and start feeling more like yourself.
- IV Drips – IV drips help deliver vitamins directly to the body for maximum absorption. Whether you are looking for more energy, a metabolism boost, hydration after a night out on the town, to strengthen your immune system, or help ease your joints, we have a drip for you.
- Prolotherapy & PRP – Sports injury? Arthritis? Repetitive strain? These cause damage to ligaments and tendons. Prolotherapy & PRP are non-surgical treatments aimed at getting you better quickly. Injections target the injury to heal and strengthen damaged tissue. Approved for Olympic athletes. Stretching, strength training and massage are used with prolo to get you back to 100%, fast.
- Hormone Balancing – When your hormones are out of balance, you may feel excessive fatigue, low mood, brain fog, irritability… You may have bloating, difficulty losing weight, high stress, and adrenal fatigue. Tests: thyroid panel, female panel, male panel, stress/adrenal panel, and more…
- Nutrition – Food allergy testing, sports nutrition, vitamins and detox, customized for you.
- Weight Loss – Medically supervised programs, HCG, with support for life-long success.
- Acupuncture – a traditional Chinese treatment that has shown to reduce body pain, insomnia, nausea, migraine headache, and much more!